We’ve all heard of the benefits of chromotherapy. You can eat foods of the same color every day of the week. You’ll get rid of about 5 kg per month and the good news is that you can keep this diet for the rest of your life.
- Monday’s White! Baked potatoes, bananas, rice, milk, mozzarella cheese, spaghetti, coconut flakes, boiled eggs, fish, cauliflower. White products contain many carbohydrates, so don’t overdo it with the quantities.
- Tuesday you’re Passionate. Red beans, tomatoes, red meat, cherries, red raisins, dry red wine, bell peppers (red). This color improves blood circulation and strengthens the muscles.
- Wednesday, be Eco! Vegetables, kiwi, green tea, cucumbers, broccoli, Brussels sprouts. These green foods are an important source of chlorophyll and magnesium, necessary for nerves, muscles and hormonal balance.
- Thursday, Orange. Carrots,papaya, salmon, mango, pumpkin,apricots (can also be dried) peaches, mandarins, oranges,tomatoes. The orange color suggests that these foods are rich in carotenoids (betacarotene) preventing aging and the development of cancer.
- Friday you see life in Violet. Black grapes,blueberries, currants,black raisins, plums,wine. These foods slow down the aging of metabolism and eliminate fatigue.
- Saturday = Yellow. Eat pineapple, peaches, apricots, bell peppers (yellow), courgettes, yellow apples, cornflakes, egg yolks, or drink beer. Yellow foods contain antioxidants and improve digestion.
- Sunday – Day of Rest. What does that mean? You only have to drink mineral water!
Hold for 2 weeks in a row, then a week break, then from the beginning, until the desired weight is reached. You can lose even 8-9 kg in 2 weeks. It also depends on the weight you have at the beginning. After this diet, the body’s metabolism changes and you don’t gain any more weight for 3 years.
- Monday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 2 tomatoes, 2 hard eggs, 1 graham horn. Evening: 1 piece of roast bird with salad and lots of vinegar. Drinks: 2 – 3 l of water and nettle tea.
- Tuesday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 1 piece of roast bird with salad and lots of vinegar. Evening: pineapple and a skimmed yogurt (pineapple can also be made of compote). Drinks: 2-3 l of water and nettle tea.
- Wednesday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 2 hard eggs, a portion of cod without oil, salad with lots of vinegar. Evening: 2 slices of bird ham, 2 tomatoes. Drinks: 2-3 l of water and nettle tea.
- Thursday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 1 piece of roast bird with salad and lots of vinegar. Evening: boiled potatoes with dill and cucumber salad. Drinks: 2-3 l of water and nettle tea.
- Friday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 2 tomatoes, 1 portion of cod without oil, salad with lots of vinegar, 1 graham horn. Evening: 2 slices of bird ham, fruit (not bananas). Drinks: 2-3 l of water and nettle tea.
- Saturday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 2 tomatoes, 2 hard eggs, 1 graham horn. Evening: You can eat anything in any quantity. Drinks: 2-3 l of water and nettle tea.
- Sunday. Morning: 1 graham horn. Lunch: 1/2 rotisserie chicken with salad. Evening: tomato and fruit salad (not bananas). Drinks: 2-3 l of water and nettle tea.
They’re beautiful and especially as drawn through the ring. You want to know the secret of the Japanese? Well, you’ll find it on your plate. In the daily menu of a Japanese we find plenty: fish, rice, vegetables, very little red meat and dairy products. This diet is maintained for 3 consecutive days. Don’t forget to drink plenty of liquids: water or unsweetened tea. Target tracked: 3 kg weaker!
- Day One – Rice Day. You have to boil 300 g of rice over a low heat. Add the grated apple and a few drops of lemon after the rice cools. On this day you only have to eat this preparation, so divide it into equal portions.
- The Second Day – Fish Day. You must eat boiled or grilled fish. During the day you must not exceed 500 g of fish. Attention! You should not combine fish with any other food. It is, however, up to your choice what fish you want to eat.
- Third Day – Rice Day. Same recipe as the first day.
Foods allowed: almonds,spinach, strawberries, peppers, broccoli, grapes,blueberries, whole grains, tomatoes and olive oil, eggs, seafood, chicken and beef, soy products, starch-free vegetables, skimmed dairy products. You can lose between 5 and 10 kg. This diet is divided into three phases:
Phase 1:It is the most restrictive and lasts 10 days. During this period you must refrain from fruit, sweets and alcohol. You need a bowl in which two cups of liquid enter, a normal plate (you will use them to measure the amounts of food).
Breakfast: a bowl of whole grains with milk. Lunch: a normal plate of vegetables (50%) and protein-rich foods (50%). Dinner: a normal fruit plate (50%), protein-rich foods (30%) whole grains (20%).
Phase 2: It also lasts 10 days, only at this stage you can introduce vegetables as varied and even wine.
Breakfast: a bowl of cereal with milk or a plate with vegetables. Lunch: a normal plate of vegetables (50%) and protein-rich foods (50%). Dinner: a normal plate of vegetables (25%), protein (25%), cereals (25%) fruit (25%). Now you can enjoy yourself with a glass of wine.
Phase 3: it is also called the permanent phase. Why is that? Because you can continue it as long as you want an ideal weight. During the two previous stages, your metabolism has changed and you can digest carbohydrates more easily. The purpose of this phase is to maintain body weight. Foods banned before are allowed from time to time and necessarily with measure.
Diet Based On Protein Carbohydrate Separation
You can lose 1-2 kg per week. But between meals, take five-hour breaks. Every time you’re hungry, drink water!
Breakfast: Carbohydrates. Eat on the side, then from breakfast until lunch there is a 5-hour break to calm the pancreas, which otherwise, at whatever you eat produces insulin, which turns into sugar and then fat. So five hours NIMIC. You only drink water, coffee without sugar or saccharin, unsweetened tea. No juices or lemonades, cola, etc.
Permit: (glucid): Bread with sweetness, honey, nutella, butter, vegetables, musli (or cereals) with nuts, almonds,fruits (instead of milk mix with thin cream or fruit juice). Coffee and natural fruit juice.
Prohibited: (protein): eggs, soy, animal products (meat, fish, poultry, salami, ham, etc.) milk, cheese, yogurt, i.e. dairy products, except butter and cream, which are allowed.
Lunch: Carbohydrates + Proteins. You can eat combined this time, anything and in any quantity: soup, soup, meat, fish, rice, potatoes, vegetables, fruits, salad, bread, and even dessert, (cake, chocolate,ice cream), no matter how tired you get enough. From lunch to evening lunch, there is a five-hour break again. In these 5 hours you can not eat anything, you can drink water, coffee, tea, without sugar or sweeteners. Do not drink fruit juices, lemonade, cola, etc.
Dinner: Protein. Just protein, either meat or fish, or dairy.
Permit: (protein): meat, fish, chicken, boiled or fried eggs, salami, ham, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, vegetables, (without peas, beans, lentils, soy, hazelnuts,corn).
Banned: (carbohydrates): cereals, bread, potatoes, corn, beans, lentils, peas, soy, hazelnuts, corn, flour-based sauces, fruits, sweets, fruit juices, lemonade, cola, etc. I mean any drink that contains sugar.
Chicken and Celery Diet
In addition to the beneficial effects of celery (detoxifies the body, lowers blood pressure), we must also mention the aphrodisiac effects of this vegetable – wonder. Here’s a 2-week diet, where you can lose 5 kilos. During this period you must necessarily drink at least 2.5 l of water.
Food Permits: celery, fruits, vegetables, skinless chicken, fish, eggs and yogurt. Quantities are not fixed, but you have to eat with measure.
Morning: Before a meal, drink a glass of celery juice with apple. Then comes a hearty breakfast: a boiled or grilled chicken sandwich, an omelet or a yogurt and a fruit.
Lunch: Celery salad with apple, carrot and dill (with a little vegetable mayonnaise and necessarily soured with lemon juice or vinegar), vegetable cream soup and boiled or grilled chicken.
Evening: A celery salad with chicken, skimmed cottage cheese or a yogurt and a salad of cucumbers, tomatoes, goulash and sweet peppers.