Depression, fear, sadness, decrease immunity
There is a big difference between the feeling of being depressed and clinical depression. The lack of hope that characterizes clinical depression is overwhelming and leads to despair. People who suffer from depression describe it as a kind of “black hole” or a curse they can no longer get out of.
Almost no one and nothing can help them escape unhappiness, fear, desolation. Not all depressed people, however, feel sad. Some just feel an inner void and the fact that they don’t live. How many of you have such states, especially in difficult times we are going through? In this state of apathy, we are no longer able to experience pleasure.
There are people who, even though they still participate in the activities that once pleased them, they only mimic what they once did. Signs and symptoms of depression vary from human to human, and their severity can vary greatly over time.
Women suffering from depression may not have enough oestrogen or may not secrete enough serotonin. At menopause, some women become depressed due to hormonal imbalances. Because of this it is good to do a cleansing of the liver.
Intuitive remedies for depression
People who suffer from depression, need supplements with minerals and vitamins. The same goes for extracting heavy metals from the body. Mercury is one of the most toxic substances and can lead to a very severe depression.
It is good to intuitively control the body balancing norepinephrine and serotonin secreted by the body. When balanced, these key brain hormones help people react reasonably. Instead, if they are unbalanced, they can increase or excessively reduce aggression. Let’s try a purification together, with the help of intuition:
In the process of normalizing chemicals in the brain, we need to focus, focus in the heart, visualize consciousness descending inside Mother Earth, which is an integral part of All-what-exists.
We visualize the attraction of telluric energy through the soles and across the body. They activate all the chakras, up to the coronary one, where they pour out in the form of a beautiful sphere of light.
Go beyond the Universe, the white lights, the dark light, the white light, and the gelatinous substance that represents the Laws, until you reach a white light sidefie with iridesis, which allows passage into the seventh plane of existence.
Give the command: “Creator of everything that exists, the command is like the level of norepinephrine, serotonin and hormones of (name …) to be balanced in a way that is ideal for me. Thank you! So be it. So be it. So be it.
Enter your personal space and witness the process of regulating the level of norepinephrine/serotonin, which appears to you in the form of a graph. Adjust these processes to an appropriate level in the ideal way for you.
After the process is complete, purify yourself in a stream of water or light and return to your personal space. Redesign your consciousness in the center of the Earth, extract the telluric energy from here, and let it activate your chakras to the coronary one. Finally, make an energy pass.
How to work with beliefs
It is good to know our problems of failure or success. It is good to download the following programs:
- I know how to live my daily life without being depressed.
- I know the Creator’s definition of joy.
- I know what it means to live without depression.
- I know what it means to live without remaintrapping inside me.
- I know what it means to help other people.
- I know what it means to see life from a higher perspective.
- I know what it means to live without despair.
- I know what it means to create wonderful things in my life.
- I know how to create wonderful thoughts.
- I know how to live without being depressed most of the day.
- I know what it means to be aware that I can find my joy.
- I know what it means to deal with any situation.
- I know what it means to live without a “poor me” attitude.
- I know what it means to be treasured by God.
- I know what it means to enjoy hope and understanding.
- I know the Creator’s definition of self-worth.
- I know the difference between my feelings and those of another person.
- I know how to live without taking over other people’s sadness and pain.
- The sadness of others automatically turns into love in my being.
- I know what it means to live without feeling the burden of the whole world on my shoulders.
- I know what foods are ideal for me.
- I know it’s safe to be alive.
- I know it’s safe to be intuitive.
- I know it’s safe to be myself.
- With each passing day, I feel happier and happier.
- With each passing day, I discover more and more solutions.
- With each passing day, I discover more and more possibilities.
Depressive people need love and support from those around them
People suffering from depression most likely experience symptoms such as: sadness, loss of interest in the activities they enjoyed, slow thinking, stumbling speech, slow movements or even suicidal thoughts.
Those who go through such depressive periods, it is very important to share their feelings, however difficult they may be, with those around them, accepting their love and support. These people should not feel ashamed because of this suffering.
The most obvious reason for depression is a severe emotional blow, or a series of blows. As a rule, this involves losing a loved one, losing trust and a close relationship, firing from a job, losing safety, direction and purpose in life.
At the moment some people believe that the Universe is cruel to them, that’s why every man reacts differently in such situations. But there is good news! We alone can rebuild our mental resources by applying simple, lucid life techniques that will protect us from unexpected events.
A strong immune system
Over time depression can be cured. It is good to maintain our health, to have a strong immune system. When the immune system works at the optimal level, it responds to challenges in proportion to the threat.
A well-fed person has a stronger immune system than a person who is malnourished. In particular the antioxidant system plays a key role. Vitamins: A, C,E and carotenoids,as well as minerals: selenium, zinc and copper, are essential to respond to internal and external challenges to our health.
Removal of heavy metals from the body (which could even be the cause of depression), by natural methods and a healthy lifestyle, away from the inevitable pollution of large cities. An alkaline diet, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B-complex, ALA (alpha-lipoic acid), are some simple remedies, for strengthening immunity.
For depression and nervousness, a tea can also be made (not for those suffering from hypoglycaemia) or dill. Foods containing tryptophan such as eggs, pasta, popcorn, turkey meat, chocolate may also be consumed. And don’t forget to include in your daily schedule movement,in all its forms, fitness,yoga, nature walks. Life is beautiful, it is simple, we stubbornly complicate it and that is why it is good to be happy with what we have, to love nature, to love our loved ones, to live!