Why follow a detox cure with natural juices?
We all want to look slimmer, healthier, more lively, and for this we need to follow a program in this regard. Whatever your health goals and the number of pounds you want to lose, everyone can create their own routine.
If you want to speed up the weight loss program start with the weekend diet. If you want something more constant try a one-week daily plan with light meals and delicious juices that will help you get rid of the extra pounds in just seven days.
You can also opt for a longer-term strategy that will make you feel great.
Benefits of dieting with juices
Fresh juices detoxify – their water-rich content helps moisturize the body and cleanses it of toxins. They contain certain compounds such as citric and malic acid, pectin and chlorophyll, which absorb fats and toxins from the digestive system, accelerating the process of slimming.
Juices also provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and amino acids for the best possible health. Juices are rich in antioxidants, protect against harmful free radicals and help improve liver function. They are rich in enzymes that stimulate digestion and absorption of nutrients, generating energy and stimulating metabolism.
The inclusion of fresh juices in the diet strengthens the detoxification and healing ability of the body by giving you amazing benefits:
- you will have a clearer mind and a better power of concentration,
- lower your blood pressure,
- you will suffer fewer infections such as colds or flus,
- you will have a cleaner and brighter complexion and healthier hair and nails,
- you will have more energy and vitality,
- digestion will improve, you will get rid of cellulite and bloating, you will lose weight.
An important aid for weight loss is the fibers, digestive and excretory systems need fibers to remove toxins from the body. Although a large amount of fibre is removed by the preparation of juices, soluble fibres such as psylium, flaxseed, nuts and other seeds are also introduced. The juice diet works because it purifies the body, so that you lose weight in the most natural way possible.
What foods to avoid when starting the detox program
Two, three days before the start of the diet plan, it is necessary to remove from the diet the following:
- products containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and alacul.
- also remove dairy, with the exception of whey and skimmed yogurt, which are high in protein and have a low level of lactose (a common allergen), being more easily tolerated.
- remove coffee, teas, chocolate, fizzy drinks, alcohol.
- refined carbohydrates (sugar-rich foods and beverages, pastries, white bread, rice and pasta and all processed foods).
- trans and hydrogenated fats, which are found in fried foods, processed spreads containing fats, biscuits, cakes.
- red meat and processed meat products such as sausages, salted canned beef, burgers.
- salt (especially beware of salt from processed dishes, sauces, ready-processed soups, snacks, etc.).
Superfoods and supplements
To facilitate the weight loss process and to optimize your diet added to the diet with juices and salads, depending on your needs, the following:
- pumpkinseeds, sunflower, hemp, chia and flaxseeds,rich in protein, fiber and essential fats, as well as minerals essential for the proper functioning of the liver. Include daily in the diet a spoonful of seed mixture in juices and salads.
- psylium, is a soluble fiber that helps regulate intestinal transit and provides food to healthy bacteria (probiotics). Add a spoonful of psylium to your menu daily.
Treatments. Give yourself time for at least one treatment twice a week. Here are some ideas:
- exercise – cycling and swimming improve circulation and burn calories, exercise.
- relax – stress prevents detoxification and weight loss. Find time to relax by listening to your favorite song.
- Epsom salt bath has detoxifying effect. Pour 1-2 cups into the hot tub and relax for 15-20 minutes.
- go to the sauna and remove toxins by sweating. Take a cold shower and go back to the sauna, then shower again. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water!
Fixing side effects
Occasionally, you may experience some side effects during the first two days (withdrawal, unpleasant body odor, changes in intestinal transit, fatigue, nausea), but you do not have to worry, they will pass quickly, these are clear signs, that the diet works.
To reduce side effects, regularly drink at least 6 glasses of water during the day and include regular snacks with raw foods and some protein (nuts and seeds).
If you follow one of the plans you propose (weekend, week or lifetime), you will be healthy, beautiful and full of energy.
Some juice recipes:
- Lemon green juice for detoxification. 2 celery stalks, 3 large handfuls of kale, 2 apples, 1 peeled lemon, 1 teaspoon of powdered seeds.
- Pears juice and ginger invigorating and detoxifying. 1/2 lemon, 2.5 cm peeled ginger root, 1/2 cucumber, 1 pear and ice cubes for serving.
- Citrus combination. 1 pink grapefruit, without peel, 1 small lemon without shell, 2 carrots.
- Energizing with pomegranates. 1 pomegranate, with seeds, 125 g of pitted red grapes, 1 apple, 5 tablespoons of yogurt, berries, 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed.
- Pineapple detoxifier. 1/2 peeled pineapple, 2 apples, 2.5 cm peeled ginger root, 1 teaspoon aloe vera juice and you can add ice cubes.
There are a lot of recipes that you can prepare. Be ingenious! Take advantage of the fruits of each season and build your own recipe. You need a juicer and a blender for smoothies. Success!