Hair often shows how we feel
We all want to have the healthiest hair, a rich and shiny hair. yes, hair often shows the way we feel. When the hair becomes dry, wiry, hard to arrange, it’s a sign that something is wrong in our body. These hair problems are usually caused by insufficient filtration function of the liver or a deficiency of micro and macroelements.
Bald people try all sorts of ways to recover their capillary adornment. Most of the time there’s nothing you can do. These people should stop wasting the time and energy needed for this process. My dears, change your attitude, don’t worry about balding, there are millions of people like you in the world.
I’ll tell you something encouraging, don’t let baldness bother you too much, everything that matters is inside your head. French sociologists have shown that women associate baldness in men with a friendly and pleasant personality.
Our way of thinking has the power to influence, what happens to us and determines the good or real aspects of life. Listen to your own words. If you notice that you are repeatedly expressing the same thought for a few days in a row, it has become your mental way. It is important to understand that the disorders of the body have not only physical causes, but also mental causes. In other words, our thoughts, full of fear, anger, pain, sadness and revenge, can make us incapable of living a happy life. Our hair will look exactly the way we feel.
Love your hair
I love summer, we’re all like on a continuous vacation. Sunlight gives us life, we are more optimistic and energized. We love the sun, we love to sit at the beach, to sunbathe, but it’s not good to ignore the devastating effect it has for hair.
It is good to protect our hair by wearing scarves, hats and even apply SPF hair products. The sun dehydrates the hair, which leads to its premature thinning, also reducing the intensity of the color.
The cold season has arrived and the challenge of having strong and healthy hair remains. Winter holidays are coming up, with many celebrations and we want to be beautiful to have healthy hair. Love your hair and pamper yourself at a Spa, where you can start a hair toning and reconstruction program. You may as well create a Spa at your home. There are a multitude of excellent recipes for healthy hair.
Shiny hair maintained with a healthy diet
The vast majority of people spend large sums on cosmetics that act from the outside to the inside, which promise to cover imperfections and give shine to the hair. However, the foods you eat can have a much deeper effect on your hair and the whole body.
Foods for healthy hair
- Avocado. Stimulates hair growth, thickens the strands, gives shine.
- Salmon. It is rich in protein, Omega 3fatty acids, iron,Vitamin B 12, which make the hair brighter.
- Eggs. They play an important role in increasing and maintaining hair health, having a rich content of selenium and Vitamin A.
- Vegetables. They have a rich content of Vitamin A and C of minerals such as calcium and iron.
- Beans. It has a rich protein and calcium content.
- Walnuts. They are very rich in zinc and Omega 3 fatty acids, which reduce hair loss and make it brighter.
- Dairy. They are an important source of calcium, Vitamin D and magnesium, which helps hair growth.
I use Elvive Extraordinary Oil from L’Oreal Paris. So is the mask for hair, oil,foam for styling, etc. Before I shampoo my hair for 1/2 hour or even 1 hour, when I feel the need, I take a natural hair mask. I’ll give you some natural, pretty simple recipes that you can try at your house.
- Hair mask: 1 egg yolk, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons honey. Mix the ingredients, then apply the contents to the scalp, then cover it with foil. After 1/2 hour, wash your hair with a nourishing shampoo. This mask is a great conditioner.
- Hair mask: 2 yolks, 6 teaspoons of coconut oil. It homogenizes and is applied to the scalp, gently massaging it with your fingers. Cover the head with a foil for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water using a nourishing shampoo.
- Hair mask: 1 banana, a yolk, 2 teaspoons of honey, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon of cream. Mix well, until a homogeneous texture is obtained, apply to the scalp and leave 30 minutes. Similarly, we rinse the hair with lukewarm water, using a nourishing shampoo.
- Lemon juice added to the last washing water gives the hair suppleness and shine.
- Grapes “camouflage” hair-thinning. Boil 4 g iron sulphate in 250 ml red wine. Then comb the hair with the wet comb in this solution for 15-20 minutes a day, 15-20 days, then continue twice a week.
- Chili pepper, stimulates blood circulation through strong revulsive action, leading to better tonicity in the hair. This is an excellent capillary tonic. Prepare a tincture of 20 g chillies,macerated 7-8 days in 100 ml alcohol. Be sure to keep your eyes out!
- The nasturel and partunjel are excellent capillary tonics. Frictions are made with fresh juice and concentrated decoctions (2 tablespoons of leaves per cup).
- The leek gives beautiful reflexes for brown hair. Make a concentrated decoction of 200 g per litre with which to rinse the hair.
- The nettles, birch leaves, the roots of Brusture and the large grass are well known as capillary tonics. Washing the hair once a week, with a decoction of 250 g leaves and roots, to 1 liter water, leaving to boil over low heat in well-closed dish, for 1/2 hour. Add 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar. Energetic frictions are made of this decoction with Nettle leaves, Birch leaves, Brusture roots and Large grass, in equal parts, 3 tablespoons to 0.5 liters water.
There are many more recipes for healthy hair. The important thing is to act! And the most important thing change your way of thinking. Be positive and your hair will shine!